Unicycling in the snow ❄
Today it started to snow here in Norway. I can't tell you how much I love unicycling in the snow.
I have been commuting via unicycle for several years now and have always enjoyed it but there is something special about when it snows.
- The extra focus and attention needed, brings me back to when I first learnt to ride.
- There are always a few less people out and everything gets more silent (especially if it is actually snowing).
- It is incredibly satisfying to make new tracks in clean snow.
- Unicycling for any distance (or at speed) can make you very warm. Cold weather is therefore a great counterbalance.
- Finally, while I would love to be able to deny it, I know that on some level I am an attention seeker (no shit… right?). Cycling in the snow doubles the amount of looks and comments you get! 😛
🔙 Gemlog index
🔝 Capsule index